recent history and current trends in gallium-nitride reliability testing
Gallium Nitride (GaN) compound-semiconductors are taking front and center stage in almost every electronic and electrical circuit system being developed today.
Applications for GaN are rapidly expanding to every electronic market-segment known today and “enabling” new market-segments just being imagined. Tomorrow’s light-bulb, wireless LAN, AC-motor electronic starter, and numerous electronic-sensors will be implemented with GaN semiconductor devices.
• Measured Reliability Performance
In this helpful 17-page white paper, we dig into the following:
• In-House Customization Test Systems
• Commercial Turn-Key Integrated Test Systems
• High Capacity RF Biased Life (RFBL) Test Systems
• Reliability and Quality Assurance Trends
• Application-Specific Performance Characterization
From space and military systems to consumer electronics, GaN is going to be the essential technology of choice. The GaN semiconductor market-segment is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 68% to 1.75 billion dollars over the next decade.
Download the white paper by providing a few details so we can send you a copy of the white paper.